Platinum band his and hers. 18ct white Gold Wedding Ring.
Platinum band his and hers is Polished Finish.
***UK Hallmarked Wedding Ring
Millgrain Edges – Polished Finish Ring
Made in the UK Platinum Band.
Platinum band for your wedding or engagement.
4mm: 7.6g – 9.0g
5mm: 9.4g – 11.2g
6mm: 11.9g – 14.4g
Available in UK sizes J-Z & US sizes 5¼- 12¾
The typical width that ladies go for is between 3mm-4mm whilst men tend to choose 5mm-6mm. However, there is no right or wrong width. You can go for whatever you feel is right for you. Also, note that the wider the ring, the bigger the size you may need.
To match wedding bands or not?
There are no guidelines as this is completely down to personal choice, taste, and style. Couples can decide to have the same style band, but you may want his wedding band thicker whilst her band is slightly slimmer. You do not have to match completely, for example, if she wants something feminine and elaborated, but he wants a simple wedding band, you can both opt for the same metal. But choose different style and still complement each other beautifully.
***Free engraving service is available for this white gold ring.
***Free Gift Box
You can add a personal touch to your unique wedding ring by our engraving service. You can write your message on the inside of the Ring. You can do this when you place your order. Simply write your personal message on the order page.
Your Platinum Band can be presented in a beautiful gift box. Our wedding bands are UK hallmarked and are available in different sizes.
Send us a message with your exact ring size and we will craft your unique Wedding rings his and hers. This unique Wedding Rings his and hers can be used as a wedding band or a promise ring.
- 24 Carat gold is pure gold.
- 18 Carat gold contains 18 parts gold and 6 parts of one or more additional metals, so it is 75% gold.
- 14 Carat gold contains 14 parts gold and 10 parts of one or more additional metals, so it is 58.3% gold.
- 12 Carat gold contains 12 parts gold and 12 parts of one or more additional metals, so it is 50% gold.
- 10 Carat gold contains 10 parts gold and 14 parts of one or more additional metals, so it is 41.7% gold. 10K gold is the minimum karat that can be called “gold” in the United States.
- 9 Carat gold contains 9 parts pure gold and 15 parts additional metals such as silver, tin, zinc, palladium etc. 9 Carat gold is marked 375 for 37.5%