Platinum ring UK hallmarked wedding ring
Platinum Ring wedding ring. Available as his and hers.
Court – Polished Finish Wedding Ring
Solid platinum wedding ring
Platinum wedding ring can be used as a wedding band or a promise ring.
4mm: 7.7g – 9.3g
5mm: 9.7g – 11.6g
6mm: 12.0g – 14.4g
Available in UK sizes J-Z & US sizes 5¼- 12¾
This Platinum ring is Polished Finish and it is available in 9ct, 18ct yellow gold or 18ct white gold.
***Free engraving service is available for this platinum wedding ring.
***Free Gift Box
You can add a personal touch to your wedding ring by our engraving service. You can write your message on the inside of the ring. You can do this when you place your order. Simply write your personal message on the order page.
Your platinum ring would be presented in a beautiful gift box. Our wedding rings are UK hallmarked and are available in different sizes.
Send us a message with your exact ring size and we will craft your unique Wedding ring 18ct Gold. This platinum ring can be used as a wedding band or a promise ring.
- 24 Carat gold is pure gold.
- 18 Carat gold contains 18 parts gold and 6 parts of one or more additional metals, so it is 75% gold.
- 14 Carat gold contains 14 parts gold and 10 parts of one or more additional metals, so it is 58.3% gold.
- 12 Carat gold contains 12 parts gold and 12 parts of one or more additional metals, so it is 50% gold.
- 10 Carat gold contains 10 parts gold and 14 parts of one or more additional metals, so it is 41.7% gold. 10K gold is the minimum karat that can be called “gold” in the United States.
- 9 Carat gold contains 9 parts pure gold and 15 parts additional metals such as silver, tin, zinc, palladium etc. 9 Carat gold is marked 375 for 37.5%