Wedding Band Set his and hers. Gold Wedding band.
Wedding Band Set his and hers is Polished Finish.
***UK Hallmarked Wedding Band in 9ct Yellow Gold.
***Centre Millgrain Lines, Polished Finish
Solid 9ct gold Ring
Wedding Band Set his and hers for your wedding, engagement or promise ring.
5mm: 5.2g – 6.2g
6mm: 6.6g – 7.6g
Available in UK sizes J-Z & US sizes 5¼- 12¾
The typical width that ladies go for is between 3mm-4mm whilst men tend to choose 5mm-6mm. However, there is no right or wrong width. You can go for whatever you feel is right for you. Also, note that the wider the ring, the bigger the size you may need.
To match wedding bands or not?
There are no guidelines as this is completely down to personal choice, taste, and style. Couples can decide to have the same style band, but you may want his wedding band thicker whilst her band is slightly slimmer. You do not have to match completely, for example, if she wants something feminine and elaborated, but he wants a simple wedding band, you can both opt for the same metal. But choose different style and still complement each other beautifully.
High Street Price: £1,380
***Free engraving service is available for this wedding ring.
***Free Gift Box
You can add a personal touch to your unique ring by our engraving service. You can write your message on the inside of the Ring. You can do this when you place your order. Simply write your personal message on the order page.
This ring can be purchased as a Wedding Band Set. Wedding Band Set his and hers will be presented in a beautiful gift box. Our beautiful wedding bands are UK hallmarked and are available in different sizes.
Send us a message with your exact ring size and we will craft your unique Wedding Rings his and hers. This unique wedding band set can be purchased as his and hers can be used as a wedding band, engagement or a promise ring.
European Markings – Gold Jewellery
- 18 Carat gold is marked 750 to indicate 75% gold
- 14 Carat gold is marked 585 for 58.5%
- 10 Carat gold is marked 417 for 41.7%
- 9 Carat gold marked as 375 for 37.5% gold
- Solid gold is durable and it does not change. It can also be bought and kept as an investment. Whilst gold filled jewellery and gold plated jewellery can sometimes last for a life time if kept well. So if you want to buy gold jewellery, always check your budget and then decide on the option that is best for you.